We are excited to partner with our client, as they have a full-time opening for a Packaging Supervisor in Burton, MI. This position offers a competitive base salary and benefits. Please see a detailed job description below. We hope to hear from you today!!
- Create work schedules and assign tasks to staff
- Collaborate with employees and Human Resources to solve work-related problems and personnel issues
- Review work throughout the work process and at completion to ensure that it has been performed properly.
- Check specifications of materials against information contained in work orders.
- Assess, manage, and track training within the department, including temporary employees
- Collaborate with Human Resources to maintain adequate staff levels
- Coordinate printing of bags and labels for all production
- Complete employee performance appraisals.
- Manage all disciplinary and corrective action within the department
- Meet established production standards and lead times by tracking time, efficiencies, and accuracy.
- Track and record all miscellaneous time not delegated to kit production
- Assist with tracking inventory and coordinate inventory adjustments with Warehouse Manager
- Delegate and monitor miscellaneous jobs
- Conduct meetings to communicate department and company information
- Maintain 5S program