EmployBridge Search Group is currently recruiting for a Production Supervisor in the Richmond CA area. The Production Supervisor will coordinate workflow, team members, and resources in a fast-paced food production facility to achieve efficient and timely production of high-quality goods while maintaining a positive, respectful, cooperative culture.
- Set priorities for the production team and leads to meet daily production plans.
- Update production records in the ERP system.
- Prompt and effective communication to managers of accomplishments, issues, and obstacles.
- Cooperation and collaboration with other supervisors on the same and prior and subsequent shifts to ensure all teams align toward the same goals.
- Monitor productivity of the team and work with leads, managers, and other departments to maximize productivity and efficiency while minimizing waste.
- Hire and train and coach new and seasoned employees on job duties and company policies including attendance, productivity, behavioral and GMP standards and support them in achieving these standards
- Schedule employees and evaluate requests for time off and monitor and manage attendance in company time and attendance software
- Evaluate employee performance and set and communicate clear attainable goals for improvement and advancement.
- Manage and resolve employee conflicts and deficiencies and escalate issues, as appropriate, to production manager and/or HR and document employee departures from policies.
- Promote a safe working environment by monitoring compliance with company policies and promptly and thoroughly reporting safety-related incidents and injuries.
- Guide the team to value and achieve high-quality products.
- Ensure production and supporting equipment is operated safely and according to SOPs.
- Collaborate with the maintenance team to ensure equipment is in good working order and operated safely and according to relevant SOPs.
- Collaborate with the quality assurance and sanitation team to ensure production processes consistently meet all food-safety standards.
- 5 years in manufacturing.
- Supervisory experience of 30 plus employees
- Proficiency ERP software
- Experience with MS Office Products Word, Excel, and Google Suites.
- Experience with promoting and managing employee safety and, ideally, food safety GMPs.
- Spanish/English bilingual.
- M-F occasional Saturday as needed. Shift option - 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift option.