EMPLOYBRIDGE SEARCH GROUP
is currently recruiting for Machine Operators in the Ogden Utah area. The Machine Operator will be responsible to properly operate the machines on the production lines according to written instruction and in compliance with cGMPs and SOPs.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of all processes related to the equipment, including equipment cleanliness, machinery setup, product verification (before, during, and after product run)
- Verify that proper documentation is completed accurately, timely, and properly filed
- Accurate and timely recording of materials received process parameters, product produced, scrap, and excess on specified documents.
- Accountable for the quality of the product made.
- Proper use and care of equipment and materials issued to the work area.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to improve the current processes.
- Willingness to grow, develop, and learn what it takes to be successful, but also willing to share with others what it takes to be successful.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the manufacturing areas and equipment.
- All other duties as assigned and needed.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to comprehend and act on detail written work instruction.
- Follow all forms of instructions and directions, particularly work orders, safety, and company policies.
- Understanding and follow SOPs and cGMP requirements.
- Wear personnel protective equipment as needed.
- Follow all safety and company policies daily.
- Understand, speak, read and write in English in order to perform the essential functions of the job as they relate to the comprehension of laws, regulations, standards, documents, and other internal and external communications
- Understand the gram and kilo scales.
- Strong Mathematical Skills. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide all units of measure.
- Must be able to lift, twist, crawl, reach, grab, bend, stoop, climb, or perform similar activities as needed and stand for long periods.
- Ability to lift 30 pounds repeatedly, 50 pounds frequently, and 75 + pounds with assistance, daily.
- Understand and uphold high-quality standards.
- Subject to high noise levels where hearing protection is required, and protective equipment is required.
- Ability to work in conditions, such as fumes, odors, powders, dust, and other particles.
- Flexibility required based on the production schedule (occasional overtime and weekend work)
- Shift Schedules – Swing, Graveyard, and Days Available
- This is a permanent position.