Our client in the Alburtis, PA area is recruiting for an Inventory Analyst Responsibilities:
Benefits and Features:
Your role with the Company:
- Maintaining and improving the company's inventory situation by analyzing inventory statistics to determine which products are selling and which are not.
- Placing inventory orders and tracking shipments.
- Allocating inventory to the correct departments as it comes into the warehouse and arranging for pickups and shipments.
- Performing extensive research on a wide range of inventory-related reports, from previous inventory reports to national purchasing trends.
- Directing buyers and stockroom workers.
- Performing regular inventory counts.
- Drafting inventory reports that document inventory counts, discrepancies, and other statistical data.
- Reporting inventory statistics to management and suggesting improvements to inventory control.
- Coordinating with other workers to resolve discrepancies between inventory and revenue.
- Creating and maintaining inventory databases and systems for accurately managing inventory.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field. (Or equal job experience)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Experience with databases and spreadsheets.
- Good computer skills.
- Strong analytical, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, math, and multi-tasking skills