We are happy to partner with our client, as they have a full time opening for a General Manager (Distribution Center) in Phoenix, AZ. This position offers a competitive base salary, excellent PTO package, and awesome benefits.
Please see a detailed job description below. We hope to hear from you today!!
- Direct a high performing, customer centric team in a Distribution/Fulfillment environment. Extensive background in Warehousing and/or Distribution is required.
- Select and develop direct reports through coaching, mentoring, performance management, talent management and succession planning.
- Lead, motivate, and promote communication and collaboration with the direct and indirect reporting employees across the operations functions.
- Collaborate with senior business leadership and the Human Resources to establish facility plans and solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results.
- Build a strong, safe culture centered around quality, productivity, engagement, teamwork, and employee/management development.
- Develop building-wide goals that align with our values.
- Deliver results on the FC/Supply Chain metrics and drives financial performance to lower FC cost as a percent of sales.
- Drive consistency and accountability across the FC network, ensuring all employees are implementing best practices and following standardized methods and processes.
- Lead and develop Operations and FC teams to achieve high quality results and productivity, communicate strategy and business goals and track performance against those goals
- Partner with senior leaders and their teams to develop and execute strategies and activities that foster growth, innovation, and organizational effectiveness. This includes taking ownership for designing, building and implementing programs, processes and tools to help set managers and employees up for success.
- Forecast, create, compile reporting and maintain building budget
- Experience with Cost Per Garment (CPG) is required.
- Partner with business leadership to identify opportunities to attract, develop and retain people to achieve their potential.
- Support the analysis and facilitation of leadership and cultural initiatives.
- Assist with the communication and rollout of updated or new HR programs and policies.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as required and assigned which may include cross-team