We are excited to partner with our client, as they have a new opening for a Service Analyst in Columbia, SC. This position is a full-time salaried role, with excellent benefits and opportunity for advancement. Please see a detailed job description below. We hope to hear from you today!!
Job Description - Service Analyst
The Service Analyst supports the contact center with day-to-day functions of reporting, scheduling and ensuring smooth process flow in an effort to deliver outstanding customer service. Qualified candidates will have excellent analytical skills, proficiency in advanced MS Excel functions, the capability to juggle multiple ever-changing priorities and the ability to interact well with customer service agents and management. General duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Oversee inbound order queues and prioritize resources to ensure a smooth, timely flow of work through the department, especially in our peak season.
- Run, export, interpret and distribute contact center reports for the following purposes:
- Prepare seasonal hiring schedules
- Responsible for weekly, daily, hourly scheduling of FT and seasonal reps
- Ensuring timely order fulfillment and customer follow up
- Performance metrics such as average handle time, availability, first call resolution, accuracy
- Approve time and attendance in ADP
- Review balances and activity on outstanding receivables
- Assist with special projects to help improve accuracy, productivity and efficiency
- Analyze trends, research root causes of day-to-day issues and collaborate with management to identify solutions.
- Front line troubleshooting of basic software/hardware and process/system issues.
Bachelor’s degree required.