Our client located in Russells Point, Ohio. They are seeking a full time first shift Wire EDM operator. The right person is open minded, a self starter, hungry, detail oriented, independent yet team player. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are a must. The ideal candidate has cutting tool experience including experience specifically on a Vollmer machine. The team believes in innovation, solving customer problems and manufacturing custom tooling. They are looking for someone who can help manufacture innovative custom solutions with the open mind of growth for new customers and types of solutions we can offer them. Precision quality and on-time delivery are non-negotiable. Training will be provided. General work hours are first shift with some flexibility on time. Overtime is unknown but fluctuates with orders.
Benefits and Features:
What you will do for the company:
· Operate and set-up Wire EDM Machines to manufacture and service cutting tools.
· Produce tooling with extremely close tolerance.
· Review written blueprints or specifications for each job
· Program path, speed, and feed information to operate machines efficiently
· Check accuracy of work against blueprints and specifications
· Use manual and computer-controlled machinery
· Write basic programs and modify programs in response to problems
· Equipment operation and maintenance.
· Close communication with other staff to maintain superior quality and on-time deliveries.
· Other duties requested by supervisor.
· Must be able to read blueprints and specifications
· Must be computer literate with the ability to write and modify basic programs
· Must be excellent at math and geometry.