We are excited to partner with our client, as they have a full-time opening for an Injection Process - Molding Technician in Baldwyn, MS. This position offers great pay and excellent benefits. Please see a detailed job description below. We hope to hear from you today!!
- Perform complete mold changes efficiently.
- Experience setting a mold, pulling a mold, color changes, and tooling changes.
- Responsible for the training of Lead (Set-up) personnel and the development of set-up procedures. Also, responsible for documentation of set up, equipment layouts and process control of presses.
- This individual will supervise the injection molding department in the supervisor’s absence.
- Perform all paperwork (tagging of gaylords, process sheets, etc.) and operate all equipment associated with the injection department efficiently.
- Responsible for assisting material handler in keeping material and color hoppers full and moving finished product to its respective location (warehouse or Q.C.).
- Responsible for performing all activities in a safe manner and make others aware of unsafe acts or conditions.
- Responsible for continuous improvement and compliance to company quality system (ISO 9001).
- Perform other duties/projects as assigned by the Injection Supervisor.
- Participate in the scrap reduction program. Responsible for identifying and assisting in corrective actions for continuous improvement of scrap reduction.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Three (3) years working in the Set-up of injection molding equipment is preferred.
- Good communication with the ability to interface with all departments and visitors
- Ability to organize and prioritize in a timely manner
- Quick learner with high degree of mechanical aptitude
- Self starter