The Quality Manager will support teams in a (Warehouse/Production environment); with emphasis on material flow, quality, safety and production efficiency. This position requires a background in Manufacturing and/or Distribution.
* Serve as a trusted advisor to Production Leaders; ensuring compliance, staffing demands, quality, safety and KPI's are being met by Production teams.
* Oversee, guide, coach and lead the Sanitation crew and Quality Control Team. (A total of 7-10 team members).
* Ensure staffing and production schedules are in place to support workflow demands.
* Conduct training to ensure teams are in compliance, efficient and safe while working in a Warehouse/Production environment.
* Review labor demands and make changes when necessary. Frequent collaboration with Production Managers will be required to make effective and efficient improvements.
* Strong focus on Lean Continuous Improvement and ensuring 5S best practices are implemented within Production teams.
* Ability to improve material flow and production metrics by implementing Lean Continuous Improvement initiatives (Conduct 5S workshops, training, etc).
* Ability to evaluate staff performance, material flow processes and determine what process improvements and/or staff training is necessary to meet demands.
* Manage compliance and quality audit process.
* Experience in Food Manufacturing is a plus.
* Must have experience with GMP best practices.
* Serve as point of contact for all audits and ensure organization is following all regulatory guidelines.
* Review and document KPI's and make updates if applicable or mandated by regulatory compliance.
* Participate on various committees that drive business continuity, quality, new product development and execution.
* Address and manage all compliance violations, issues and areas of improvement.
* Monitor performance metrics to ensure KPI's, and overall team performance is maximized.
* Collaborate with clients/customers to ensure satisfaction, compliance, quality and address any performance/production issues.
* Serve as a valued leader; promoting a healthy and safe work atmosphere at all times.