Employbridge Search Group has a client in Humble, TX that is searching for a Warehouse Supervisor to join their team!
This is with a reputable company that is growing and expanding quickly.
We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to manage and oversee all warehouse activities, ensure efficient processes, and maximize warehouse productivity. The Warehouse Supervisor’s responsibilities include supervising employees, coordinating logistical processes, ensuring the quality of goods, and preparing relevant documentation.
- Supervising warehouse staff and daily activities
- Managing, evaluating, and reporting on warehouse productivity
- Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials
- Ordering supplies and maintaining suitable inventory levels
- Checking orders, bills, items received, inventory and deliveries for accuracy
- Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation
- Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance and health and safety regulations
- Performing a daily inspection of the warehouse grounds
- Coordinating and maintaining fleets and equipment
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments and customers
- Degree in business, management, logistics or related field preferred
- 5-7 years of experience as a warehouse supervisor
- Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations and management
- Time management skills and the ability to delegate
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills