EmployBridge Search Group
is currently recruiting for an Electrical Engineer in the San Diego CA area. The Electrical Engineer will design, develop, modify, and evaluate electronic parts, components, or integrated circuitry for electronic equipment, and other hardware systems.
- Provides detailed analysis related to the design, development, and implementation of electronic parts, components, or integrated circuitry (digital and analog) for hardware systems
- Determine design approaches and parameters.
- Develops test strategies, devices, and systems
- Plan and implement research methodology and procedures to apply principles of electrical theory to engineering projects
- Select components and equipment based on analysis of specifications and reliability.
- Analyzes equipment to establish operating data, conducts experimental tests and evaluates results
- Be proficient with electronic software development tools, such as Altium and/or OrCad
- Prepares and studies technical drawings, specifications of electrical systems, to ensure conformity to standards and customer requirements
- Supervise product compliance testing, EMC, and Safety, with outside laboratories.
- Generates architecture for functional components and assists with product architecture
- Delivers hardware designs through prototype, beta, and production release in compliance with the product development process and quality practices
- Review vendor capability to support product development.
- Supports existing products by troubleshooting and failure analysis
- Participates in technical design reviews of existing designs and peer reviews
- Compile data and write reports regarding existing and potential engineering studies and projects
- Briefs others on deliverables, status, and progress
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, and charts
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Circuit analysis skills using applied calculus and algebra, including component stress analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Five plus years of experience
- Product Development in an R&D environment preferred.
- Project Management experience.
- Experience in MS Office products and ERP systems preferred.
- Excellent presentation skills both verbally and written.