EmployBridge Search Group
is currently recruiting for a Warehouse Supervisor in the Seal Beach, California area. The Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for various management, organization and planning duties to maintain a fast-pace high-performance warehouse storage and shipment processes.
- Audit, monitor and report inventory. Making recommendations on order and restock on items.
- Supervise warehouse associates, scheduling, monitoring workload and ensuring a safe work environment.
- Manage incoming orders and shipments are correct and accurate.
- Ensure items are stored and correctly reflected into the system.
- Develop, implement and manage warehouse practices and protocols to achieve an efficient warehouse.
- Set and manage team goals in collaboration with executive management and other team leads.
- Monitor workplace performance and lead training initiatives to improve processes.
- Ensure all federal and state safety guidelines and regulations are met.
- Report any issues to key management.
- Communication with other departments to ensure products are shipped in a timely manner.
- High School degree and/or college courses.
- Warehouse management experience.
- Pick and pack experience a must
- Apparel and high SKU experience preferred.
- RLM ERP system a plus
- Bilingual – English and Spanish a must.