EmployBridge Search Group
is currently recruiting for a Production Supervisor to oversee all day-to-day operations in the Minden Nevada area. The Production Supervisor will be responsible to lead the production and blending teams in the completion of all production and blending duties in a safe, efficient, and accurate manner. Responsible for employee scheduling, organizing temporary labor, supervising daily production activities, and maintaining an organized and clean department.
- Manage the daily production schedule to plan and lead daily activities of production and blending employees. Oversee, organize any required additional temporary employees.
- Lead by example and through the respective training to ensure all production sanitation tasks are complete and that all safety guidelines are followed.
- Review and complete all departmental documentation to verify it is completed utilizing Good Documentation Practices for an SQF level 3 facility.
- Ensure all employees adhere to all OSHA, GMP, and HACCP guidelines and regulations.
- Procure departmental supplies needed for production deadlines within budget.
- Oversee all daily operations to ensure employees are performing all duties efficiently, safely, and within all CPS standards.
- Conduct employee training and evaluations for hiring, promotions, raises, and disciplinary actions and/or terminations.
- Work with quality assurance to ensure food safety.
- Manage employee grievances.
- Work with key management and team members on any department items or concerns.
- Manage team to adhere to attendance and punctuality policy.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 3 plus years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Forklift experience preferred
- Experience with ERP systems
- Strong organizational skills
- Microsoft Office Product experience
- Excellent presentation both verbal and written
- Shifts are on a 4/10 schedule. 2nd or 3rd shift.