Founded in 1916, our client is providing custom solutions for composite materials, advanced engineering and fabric design.
Benefits: Health, Life, Dental, etc.
Your role within the company:
Responsible for management of manufacturing order launch and execution process, from order release to completion. Collaborates with Production, Quality, and other groups to resolve issues and ensure on time completion of orders.
- Behave safely and professionally in all situations
- Initiate manufacturing orders in the Jomar system per schedule requirements
- Perform raw material availability checks and allocations to ensure orders are fully staged for production execution
- Release orders to production, including any required batch paperwork, routing instructions, or other control procedures
- Track and status order activity, expediting as required to ensure efficient, on time flow through factory operations
- Coordinate order priority or due date changes with production and any related groups, update Jomar system dates to accurately reflect completion expectations
- Drive resolution of quality or nonconformance issues, ensuring scrap or yield variances are accurately entered into Jomar
- Reconcile completed quantities and raw material consumption, close orders in the Jomar system
- Collaborate with production and accounting groups to review and resolve order variances
- Maintain and publish KPI data, including: on time order performance, output per schedule, material usage, and others as required/requested
- Monitor overall process effectiveness and lead improvement actions
- Other duties as requested/assigned by supervision
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years in a production planning or similar role
- Prior manufacturing control system experience with Oracle, SAP, or similar
- Strong MS Excel skills with data tracking and analysis
- Bias for active communication and collaboration, strong team player