Work for a company that has been in business for over 100 years and promotes growth and employee engagement. Seeking a Human Resources Manager in Pendergrass, GA. Direct hire position with full benefits.
Human Resources Manager
Reporting to the Director, Human Resources, this role supports the Director of Operations, managers/supervisors and employees within the production operations business unit. Ensures the effective and consistent delivery of HR services, in the areas of employee relations, benefits, recruiting, reporting and analytics.
- Provides interpretation and guidance on company policies and procedures. Ensures consistent application of company policies/procedures and compliance with all federal and state laws/statutes regulating the employment relationship.
- Manages 3rd party vendor for the recruitment of all positions.
- Responds to employee relations issues and guides resolution of such issues. Conducts necessary investigations.
- Analyzes employee data (absence, turnover, performance) and provides management with recommendations on next actions.
- Manages all governmental reporting (EEO, etc.)
- Maintains employee data in HRIS system, develops and runs reports.
- Initiates background and drug screening process. Conducts onboarding and exit interviews.
- Responds to day to day questions on employee benefits. Explains and distributes documentation for FMLA and other leave of absences. Tracks leave of absences and keeps manager updated on status.
- Manages the administration of the annual performance and salary review process for the Operations group.
- Bachelors’ degree in Human Resources.
- 5 years of experience in an HR Business Partner/HR Manager capacity.
- Experience dealing with complex employee relations issues.
- Experience supporting a multi-site manufacturing/production organization.
- PHR Certification or other related HR Certification.
- Knowledge and understanding of HR practices and applicable federal/state employment laws/regulations. Experience with COBRA, FMLA, FLSA and Workers Compensation.
- Knowledge and understanding of HR reporting and recordkeeping requirements.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely and efficient manner.
- High level of experience and skill with HRIS and payroll systems, and Excel
- Experience in developing detailed analytics and dashboards.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and plan work activities while using time efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to adapt to a changing work environment while managing competing demands.