Our client founded in 1972 is a family owned and operated pharmaceutical contract manufacturing organization offering fully integrated supply chain support.
Features and Benefits:
401K with a 3% Match
Bonuses and Incentives
Your role with the company:
The Project Manager is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals to its customers. This position leads and directs whenever it is necessary to ensure that the customer’s requirements are satisfied and if possible, their expectations are exceeded. This position reports to the Site Director.
- Plans, manages, and monitors projects from concept through implementation for projects.
- Strong intercommunication skills, comfortable challenging the status quo; ability to work closely with various individuals, groups and high-level business executives.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of all assigned projects and gains consensus from stakeholders to ensure successful implementation.
- Assists with the design, simplification, standardization, and user adoption strategy of Lessons Learned and continuous improvement methodologies throughout the project management life cycle.
- Assists with project intake, requirements gathering, and change management.
- Take ownership of internal and external issues that have been escalated; conduct investigative reporting and provide insight towards how the business is able to improve.
- Establishes project management processes and methodologies to ensure assigned projects are delivered on time, within budget and meet high quality standards and Leadership expectations using the appropriate tools.
- Meets with internal customers of an assigned project to provide status updates and reports and gather project-related feedback.
- Responsible for handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Tracks costs and performance, service levels and other metrics required to ensure project goals and objectives are met.
- Performs other duties as requested.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person , on the phone, and by written communication in a clear, straightforward, and professional manner
- Advanced project management skills, ability to effectively manage and direct multiple high-profile projects simultaneously;
- Ability to thrive in a small company environment with sharp cost control focus and a strong sense of urgency.
- Quality and compliance focus.
- Cross functional communicator and process facilitator.
- Ability to be diplomatic, assertive, and skilled in conflict resolution.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
- Highly motivated and proactive leadership.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, constantly changing work environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including effective negotiation
- Ability to interact with all levels within the organization and with client contacts.
- Strong analytical, numerical, and reasoning abilities.Incorporates cultural hallmarks in daily routine including integrity, stewardship, humility
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum preferred
- Prior pharmaceutical or CMO experience highly preferred