EmployBridge Search Group is seeking a Maintenance Supervisor in the Fort Worth, TX area.
This is a DIRECT HIRE opportuntiy at a new facility for an exciting client!
As a Maintenance Supervisor, you will have an opportunity to work with a creative and dynamic team, ensuring that our equipment and manufacturing processes cater to meet our client needs according to the Company promise. By striving to continuously improve the manufacturing of our products and new developments you will be contributing to the quality and craftsmanship found within our facility and providing luxury goods to our clients. This is an opportunity for those who thrive in a fast-paced and rewarding environment, to ensure that the vision for the department is implemented and the performance of products comply with our world-renowned quality requirements. You will have the opportunity to partner with counterparts to share best practices through innovation and technology.
With a teamwork spirit and customer service mindset, you will provide support to our production operations in technical matters always ensuring our equipment is reliable and robust for production continuity. We encourage innovation by developing partnerships with local vendors who understand our brand DNA to implement the newest manufacturing standards. We value forward thinking individuals who are eager to use their creativity and skill set in order to drive the continued success and strong heritage of the brand, ultimately delivering quality products on time to our clients. Ideally, we are seeking individuals with an Industrial Engineering degree coupled with strong production management experience. This is an amazing opportunity for upward mobility to become a part of the executive team in the near future. If you strive for excellence and possess an entrepreneurial spirit, you will appreciate our dynamic collaborative team environment!
• Bachelor’s Degree in Manufacturing/ Industrial Engineering preferred or related equivalent experience
• 8-15 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably managing maintenance, process, and production
• Planning, problem solving, project management experience and the ability to lead and influence by
• Knowledge and management of electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic is a plus
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Proven organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks delegate and follow up
• Ability to support a vision and empower a team/organization
• Strong relationship management and customer service oriented
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented, and continually changing environment
• Extensive knowledge of OSHA regulations
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite - Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
• Bilingual English/Spanish is required, French is a plus