EmployBridge Search Group is seeking several Production Superviors for a client in their brand new facility in the S. Fort Worth, TX area.
This is a Direct Hire 1st shift opportunity with a fantastic client!
Bilingual is Spanish/English is required
The Production Supervisor is responsible for executing the daily production plans and managing the day- to-day production activities for a team to deliver high quality products to our customers on a timely basis. This position will also be responsible for maintaining the team motivation while
meeting safety, efficiency, productivity, cost while meeting quality and service standards. Responsibilities include effective communication with direct reports, peers, and management.
- Shares company’s vision and core values in our day-to-day interactions internally and externally
- Advocate and cultivate change management initiatives throughout the organization.
- Supervise manufacturing processes required in the production of goods.
- Coach, mentor and develop production associates, including Work Flow Leads, by providing feedback and identifying developmental opportunities as well as recognizing accomplishments.
- Communicates goals, policies and procedures with the team and helps the team understand the impact to the business
- Oversee and coordinates the daily work activities of the production associates
- Conducts daily briefs to discuss prior day’s goals for production, quality, and safety
- Maximizes production objectives and ensures that efficiency, productivity, cost and quality standards are met
- Meets daily production goals and devises sustainable action plans
- Manages downtime, production levels, and communicates deviations and/or quality discrepancies to management
- Manages performance, absenteeism, and employee relations while partnering with Human Resources
- Ensure accurate entries for reconciliation of daily production, labor hours, and time and attendance
- Manages annual performance appraisal process
- Motivates and inspires associates to deliver excellence in a teamwork environment
- Perform weekly quality audits and ensure timely action plans to address quality issues
- Ensures the quality criteria is met in the production process and identifies quality related problems by performing root cause analysis
- Engage in new product development initiatives to meet the client’s needs within established timeframes
- Champion environmental, health and safety policies for all associates, including ergonomics, equipment, compliance and training
- Understands team dynamics and builds cross functional teams to capitalize on productivity and efficiency to meet project deadlines
- Maintain accurate production records as required by company policies and requirements
- Participates in continuous improvement projects within the company with cross functional teams
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent related experience.
- 3-5 years relevant experience within a manufacturing environment preferred
- Bilingual is preferred but not required, French is a plus
- Must be self-driven and take initiative
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to facilitate ideas and influence direction
- Ability to motivate, develop, and lead change within teams
- Proven effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and time management skills
- Knowledge of Kaizen and lean concepts is preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to work in a fast paced, results oriented, and continually changing environment