We are excited to partner with our client (Automotive Manufacturer), as they have openings for Maintenance Technicians in Tupelo, Mississippi. This position offers a competitive hourly salary $30 an hour, plus benefits that start day one, and future growth opportunities. Also, RELOCATION ASSISTANCE is available.
Please see a detailed job description below, and we hope to hear from you today!
The primary responsibility of this role is to adjust to the changing needs of a fast-paced manufacturing environment. The person in this role will support the Maintenance department's objective by participating in problem solving and continuously improving safety, quality and productivity.
What you’ll be doing
* Performing preventative maintenance on electrical and mechanical equipment in accordance with standardized procedures
* Designing and testing hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical equipment and systems
* Writing, programming, troubleshooting, modifying and/or repairing programmable controllers, robotics, and other electronic equipment.
* Troubleshooting, replacing, and/or repairing machine components including cylinders, pumps, motors, spindles, fixtures, slides, valves, gear, switches, and bearings.
* Experience with low or high voltage electricity
* Ability to work rotating shifts
Benefits for you to consider:
• A work environment built on teamwork, flexibility and respect
• Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career, as well as tuition reimbursement
• Vehicle purchase & lease programs
• Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
• 401(k) Savings Plan featuring a company match, as well as an annual retirement contribution from company regardless of whether you contribute
• Paid holidays and paid time off
• Referral services related to prenatal services, adoption, child care, schools and more
• Flexible spending accounts
• Relocation assistance (if applicable)