Supervision and administration of raw material ordering and pricing, customer order placement and logistics/planning for shipment.
College Degree or Equivalency as determined by management as to the requirements of the task to be performed.
- Supervises purchasing of all raw materials; coordinates with Technical Director on approved products and supplier list and Sales Manager on customer quotes. Enters all raw material bills of lading and purchase orders into Chempax.
- Supervises Contract Reviews of raw materials, packaging and freight cost. Approves raw material costs on invoices prior to payment.
- Places all customer orders in system off of email hub. Prints and reviews open orders at daily meeting with team.
- Liaison between shipping and the customer or vendor for any necessary paperwork (such as customer-specific labels). Puts all customer requests into central system for shipping & quality to audit.
- Keeps track of raw material and packaging inventory and re-orders when supplies are low. Upon completion of inventory, reconciles and adjusts actual amounts with theoretical amounts in Chempax.
- Works with quality, technical and COO each month on ranking all suppliers
- Abides by company policies, procedures and safety standards.
Concentration (detailed work), communicating (verbal/written), interpretive skills (policy,
procedure, data), reasoning skills, understanding verbal instructions, analyzing, differentiating,
memorizing, reading, coordinating, compiling, emotional control.
Crouching, kneeling, pulling, crawling, sitting, pushing, reaching, repetitive hand motions, hearing, speech, visual acuity, distinguishing colors, driving.
None expected; this is an office position. When spending time in the plant, normal risk factors related to required PPE, odors, factory processes and noise levels would apply.
Any disabled employee or applicant for employment requiring reasonable accommodation in
order to perform the essential functions of this position must inform management to the need in
writing within 90 days of the date the need became known.