We are looking to recruit a driven forward-thinking and highly motivated Quality Engineer who has manufacturing experience and has worked in a Quality Engineering role.
This position will be responsible for ensuring quality as we grow from a start-up phase to a full-fledge manufacturing operation. We are advancing in our growth trajectory for North America and with deep investment along with us, the business is expecting to grow significantly in the coming years.
Critical to this growth, is ensuring high quality locally manufacturing of Excavators. The following is the plan sequence of manufacturing:
- As of today, we are in SKD mode assembling only one (1) model
- By mid-year, manufacturing will quickly migrate to CKD assembly
- Once this is perfected, the company will repeat this pattern for the next model with goal of building 15 Excavator models on 3 distinct assembly lines
- As the process grows, the company will begin Fabrication and Painting
- Once completed, we have the potential to add additional product lines
Oversees and monitors the inspection and testing of materials, parts and products to ensure adherence to established quality standards. Establishes inspection protocols, defines sampling procedures, determines equipment and mechanism to be used in the testing process.
- Friendly and can work with people in a teams well. Great communication skills.
- Create and initiate changes to Quality Control documentations in compliance with ISO requirements
- Develop and/or adapt inspection equipment to meet quality control standards, make suggestions with regard to procedures, standards and equipment to facilitate work and
maintain product quality
- Analyze facts or circumstances surrounding individual problems to determine what action should be taken within the limits of standard practices
- Responsible for compilation and maintenance of inspection reports, records and KPIs
- Investigate and determine the root cause of faulty work and consult and advise production group leaders to corrective measures
- Maintain morale and harmonious relations among subordinates
- Approve all finished products by confirming specifications and conducting required tests
- 5-10 years of experience in related field.
- CMM experience with ability to train others
- Able to travel domestic and international
The successful candidate ideally will have an undergraduate degree in business, management, or quality control is preferred.