EmployBridge Search Group is recruiting for an HR Generalist in Smyrna, TN. This position is with a reputable company that has lots of room for growth, as well as competitive pay and benefits!
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for assisting with all people support efforts for the Company; including but not limited to hiring processes, onboarding, timekeeping, payroll & benefits administration, communication, and employee relations.
What You Get To Do:
- Act as initial point of contact for HR related inquiries (i.e. employee changes, benefits, compensation, talent acquisition, payroll, policies & procedures, etc.). Redirect and escalate as necessary
- Counsel and instruct supervisors, managers and employees regarding response to and resolution of problems, conflicts, and performance issues. Assist them in developing appropriate solutions.
- Conduct investigations of all employee relations issues, report findings, make recommendations for resolution, and follow through on implementation of recommendations.
- Work with Benefits Administrator on; claims, audits, return to work programs, wage audits, work restrictions and modified duties.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable federal and state employment related legal requirements
- Help Benefits Administrator manage employee leave programs (FMLA, PFL, Disability, Maternity, etc.) and recommend/create/update policies, and employee communication pieces.
- Manage temporary labor vendor relationships.
- Participate in the development and implementation of strategic plan objectives and HR department strategies, goals, technologies, policies, and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management preferred.
- Minimum of 5-7 years work experience in a Human Resources Generalist role or above required.
- Experience working with multisite strongly preferred
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of Multi-State labor laws.
- Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft Office suite.
- Tact, judgment, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with employees at all organizational levels required.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with people and help them resolve their problems effectively is required.
- Well-developed analytical skills, including the ability to conduct in-depth research, analyze data, and prepare recommendations, are required.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
- Ability to succeed in a demanding, dynamic, fast-moving organization requiring flexibility and balance.
- Ability to react to change productively and to handle other tasks as required.
- Experience working in 3PL or Shipping company is a big plus
- Bilingual English and Spanish is helpful
- You should have a passion for helping people and solving problems
- Your attention to detail and organization skills need to be exceptional
Advantages of Joining the Team:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible medical spending account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid Holidays; plus, PTO and Sick
- 401K w/match