We are excited to partner with our client, as they have a full-time opening for a Quality Manager. The Quality Manager will support teams in a (Pharma/Food environment); with emphasis on material flow, quality, safety and production efficiency. This position requires a background in Manufacturing and/or Distribution and GMP. This position comes with a competitive base salary, benefits, including 401K. We hope to hear from you today!
The Quality Manager is responsible for the following:
* Oversight and maintenance of Site Quality Systems and Programs to ensure process driven Quality Design and controls are in place as required to meet / comply with applicable Safety, Quality, Regulatory & Customer standards in a Regulated cGMP Environment.
* The Quality Manager will work with Cross Functional Leaders and staff to develop and maintain the Quality Management System (QMS).
* The Quality Manager is responsible for measuring, monitoring and reporting Quality KPIs and trends while investigating outages and nonconformance's and driving necessary corrective / preventative actions and continuous improvement initiatives.
* Manage and prioritize Quality staffing assignments to ensure customer demand and the production schedules are met.
* Review material and workflow processes to ensure Design Quality and maximize production efficiencies.
* Identify, drive and support all Continuous Improvement (CI) efforts.
* Maintain integrity of position for progression planning and coverage during times of absence.
* Manage and audit compliance to QMS to ensure Quality Programs and Systems are intact and satisfy applicable Regulatory and Customer requirements.
* Lead all applicable internal & external (third party, customer and Regulatory) Quality audits and visits.
* Measure, monitor and report and account for site Quality KPIs (Process Accuracy).
* Participate as an active member of the Project Start Up Team to ensure Quality considerations and Design Quality have been implemented prior to new project start.
* Create and manage new production specifications and requirements and train staff to ensure top quality (in specification) production and QA inspections are being adhered to and executed.
* Manage site nonconformance’s and CAPAs and lead investigations as necessary.
* Manage Departmental staff and monitor data and productivity of staff, improving team’s efficiency and effectiveness.
* Sustain and drive Lean Manufacturing and 5S activities driving Quality CI initiatives.
* Perform batch record review and batch release as required.
* Manage all customer Quality relationships, reporting and communication to ensure customers are well informed with performance, challenges and CI initiatives.
College diploma and 3-5 years Quality Management experience (related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience)
Experience with ERP/MRP Systems
Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Ability to communicate effectively through oral and written communications