EmployBridge Search Group
is currently recruiting for a Quality Engineer in the Oxnard CA area. The Quality Engineer will be responsible for the execution of validation and inspection methods to ensure the highest level of product quality. Implement standard operating processes to improve process and product quality standards in accordance with GMP. The Quality Engineer will develop and implement an elevated technical customer service process and procedure.
- Develop, establish, and optimize quality inspection methods, test methods, and product specifications.
- Ensure compliance through validation and verification.
- Improve product quality by making recommendations for change working closely with all departments.
- Ensure products adhere to company and industry quality standards
- Create solutions for identified problems
- Formulate a strategic plan to increase productivity in the business
- Document and create Standard Operating Procedures to ensure conformity and accuracy in the production process.
- Interface with production and quality on supplier-related defects.
- Research and identify manufacturing quality issues.
- Work closely on elevated Customer Service related issues.
- Conduct root cause analysis on product quality issues, identify trends and communicate with other departments for resolution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or science-related field.
- Three plus years of experience
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing experience
- Strong working knowledge of good manufacturing practices
- Process management and analytical skills
- Project management
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Products, SolidWorks, and AutoCAD