Seeking an experienced Welder for a manufacturing facility in Louisville, KY. Work for a company that has been in business for 100+ years. Dignity and respect are company values. Healthy work environment and work life balance.
Direct hire position with full benefits.
6:00am- 2:30pm. Some overtime may apply and the occasional weekend may be required as well.
A successful candidate will have most or all of the following experience:
- Resistance welding (required), particularly with a rotary welder
- TIG welding (4+ years), particularly with 20 gauge and thicker Stainless Steel
- Welds should be structurally sound and cosmetically perfect as these are customer- facing welds
- Buffing & polishing
- Spot passivation (machine)
- Oxy Acetylene brazing and other torch-related skills
- Familiarity with standard industrial safety standards
- Be flexible with job duties as needed
- Enjoy working with their hands and with mechanical equipment
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package
- Company Paid – Life Insurance & Short Term Disability
- Shared Cost – Medical (including HSA w/employer contribution on qualifying plan),
Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Employee Option – Additional life insurance, Long Term Disability, and AFLAC
- 401k – Employer match of the first 4% the employee contributes
- Paid time off – Vacation, Personal, and Sick
- Company provided uniforms
- Safety shoe & prescription safety eyewear voucher program
Will be given a weld test during the interview process.