EmployBridge Search Group
is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Manager in the Fairfield CA area The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for supervising and performing all ongoing maintenance of line equipment operations.
- Supervise, deploy, and document all maintenance and preventative maintenance.
- Schedule, train, and supervise maintenance technicians
- Perform skilled, complex troubleshooting of production equipment
- Schedule and perform preventative maintenance on all equipment; replace and repair defective parts
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments
- Perform package changeovers on all lines and equipment
- Follow safe operating procedures, support safety programs and policies to safeguard personal safety as well as the safety of all production personnel
- Manage parts inventory and service contracts.
- Review and maintain department budget
- Ensure compliance with all SOP, QA and Safety procedures and regulatory agencies.
- Ensure Safety and OSHA regulations and protocols are met.
- High School Diploma and/or technical training
- 5 plus years of bottling maintenance experience
- 2 years of supervisory experience
- Strong electrical, mechanical, PLC, programming, and welding experience.
- Ability to understanding schematics and drawings
- Solid understanding of MS Office Products Word and Excel
- Day Shift schedule but the ability to cover all shifts as needed.
- Provide your own tools. The shop is equipped with specialty tools.