We are excited to partner with our client, as they have a full-time opening for a HR Business Partner in Nashville, Arkansas
. This position comes with a competitive base salary and excellent benefits (that start day one!!) Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K. The company offers growth opportunities and they have multiple locations throughout the US.
Please see a detailed job description below. We hope to hear from you today!
The Senior HR Business Partner will develop and facilitate the implementation of a strategic plan designed to move the manufacturing plant toward world-class stature in employee engagement and human resource processes. This effort includes organizational assessment and diagnosis, development and training, employee involvement, team development, and group facilitation. Will coach managers and employees to achieve best communication practices and develop and fine tune interaction capability. Will have budget responsibility for salary spending and administration, and oversee benefits administration, communications, and will manage 3rd
provider relations and local contracts. Manages the Human Resources business function and is a member of the plant(s) leadership team(s).
- Leads the plants World Class Manufacturing People Development Continuous Improvement Program
- Conducts workforce planning, organizational assessments and succession planning with leadership steering committee
- Identifies internal and external resources to address gaps in skills and capabilities needed for the effective and efficient operation of the plant
- Ensures compliance for traceability of required training
- Manages and teaches risk mitigation as it relates to employee relations and worker’s compensation.
- Manage staffing and selection processes (including internal job posting, candidate sourcing, screening, interviews and selection decisions). Work with local temporary staffing firms and colleges and universities to staff for peak production seasons
- Direct and oversee performance management systems and processes (annual reviews, one-on-one coaching, progressive discipline, investigations)
- Coach plant leaders through employee relations issues and post survey management
- Ensures compliance with Fair Labor Standards Act and internal reporting and controls.
- Manage wage and benefit administration (local surveys, competitive analysis job banding, job progression, wage increase recommendations, pay and bonus administration)
- Manage new hire onboarding and job training and certification processes
- Develop and implement and insure consistent application of employee and plant policies and procedures
- In collaboration with leadership team, oversee communications processes and systems within the plant (from local town hall meetings to pre-shift huddles, benefits enrollment, LiveWell, Safety and EHS days)
- Lead, support, develop direct reports. Develop short- and long-range objectives, work assignments, workload balancing, and accountabilities
- Ensure company and government reporting requirements are completed accurately and on time.
- Develop and manage HR and Training budgets
- Insure HRIS is maximized in plant, implementing database solutions to reduce non- value added work
- Is responsible for the accurate and timely systems processing for hourly workforce changes in the HR systems.
- Manages H&S compliance programs, including FMLA, STD, LTD, worker’s compensation
- Leads the conversations with injured employees to ensure appropriate and timely action
- Supports the plant preparation and coordination of internal audits, safety workouts,
- Safety committee member
- Internal safety reporting oversight
- Can lead Management of Change reviews or safety incident investigations
- BA/BS in related field or equivalent work experience. SHRM certification desired.
- 7-10 years’ progressive experience in Human Resources to include
- Staffing and Workforce Planning (short and long-term)
- Performance management
- Conflict resolution and facilitation
- Team building
- Employee Engagement
- Leadership skill development
- Good Safety understanding, some experience/exposure with manufacturing and mine safety a plus
- Experience in coaching at all levels, up, down and peer.
- Manufacturing or other large industrial or distribution background preferred
- Proven track record of delivering business results.
- Previous continuous improvement experience preferred – Six Sigma, Lean etc.
- Cross functional team leadership