We are excited to partner with our client, as they have a full-time opening for a Software Product Manager in Duluth, GA. This position is with a leading manufacturer of linen and uniform distribution. This position offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits. We hope to hear from you today.
* The Software Product Manager will drive revenue growth by developing, launching, promoting, and refining products and services for existing and prospective clients.
* The Software Product Manager partners with customers, sales, engineering, service, and leadership to develop new products for the company.
* Increase the profitability of existing products by improving client experience.
* Conduct research, including competitive landscape, product reviews, market statistics and trends, as well as primary research, including interviews and surveys to collect Voice of Customer (VOC) from existing customers and potential prospects.
* Build and enhance products from existing ideas and help to develop new ideas.
* Experience coordinating product development cycles and software development schedules.
* Strong understanding of how our products work and having the ability to translate customer needs into new product development or enhancement of existing products is key to this role.
* Ability to communicate with all areas of the company and have strong verbal and written skills.
* Prepare, maintain and communicate with stakeholders the software product roadmap for both short- and long-term releases that aligns with company goals and initiatives
Bachelor Degree in Software Engineering
* 3-5 years' experience as a Software Engineer
* Experience delivering products to domestic and international users