Founded in 1940, our client has grown into a state-of-the-art production facility, but never abandoned the dedication to quality and attention to detail. Our client says there are only three things you need to remember: process, people and passion. A process built to give you the best packaging possible; people who are knowledgeable and dedicated; and passion for bringing your packaging ideas to life..
Health, Life, Dental, 401K, Vision
How they describe the culture? In a word, family. That’s what they are; that’s what drives them. From three generations of leadership to the close-knit relationships they develop with employees, vendors and most importantly, customers.
Your role with the company:
- Responsible for the maintenance of all Automated Guided Vehicles. (AGV)
- Responsible for the High Bay Warehouse system maintenance including the pallet retrieval vehicles, Whallon Machines and conveyors.
- Responsible for trouble shooting problems on the presses and machines to determine the appropriate course of action.
- Assisting operators with their machine or press PM’s when appropriate.
- Responsible for lift truck and hand jack PM and service.
- Responsible for building maintenance and repairs including air filter changing air compressors, pumps and the fire sprinkler system.
- Scheduling OEM Technicians and maintenance subcontractors when needed.
- Overseeing and supporting OEM technicians and maintenance subcontractors. and working in the plant also ensuring that they follow safety rules.
- Responsible for the required maintenance documentation and records..
- Responsible for ensuring major maintenance and repair sites are barricaded and machine lockout devices are used.
- Responsible for maintenance shop housekeeping and clean up after repairs.
- Following all safety, sanitation and maintenance repair procedures.
- Must wear PPE when required or needed
- Any other appropriate work assignments as required.
- Mechanical ability to repair mechanical components, and use hand tools.
- Understand and use maintenance shop equipment and machines.
- Ability to read, write and understand technical drawings and instructions.
- Ability to measure and do basic maintenance shop math.
- Work safely and efficiently around machines and electricity.
- Work under general supervision by the Facility Services Manager
- Ability to work with others as part of a team.
- Willingness to work overtime as needed.
Salary is based on experience