We are excited to partner with our client, as they have a full time opening for a CNC Estimator in Searcy, Arkansas. This position offers a competitive base salary and excellent benefits. Please see a detailed job description below. We hope to hear from you today.
The Estimator interprets, and estimates cost of labor, materials, purchased items, and outside services to satisfy Requests for Quote (RFQs) from clients. Communicates with buyers/agents and engineering personnel as needed to produce competitive estimates, and profits for the company.
Provide estimates for custom machine parts for Aerospace, Automotive and Railroad industries. Create estimates that are clear, concise, and accurate. This may include, but is not limited to:
- Prior experience as a CNC Machinist is a must (Haas CNC Machine exp.)
- Experience with manual set-up and CNC programming.
- Experience working in a Machine shop environment (fabrication, running parts, etc.)
- Experience creating CNC Estimates (raw material selection, and when needed, competitive quotes from vendors)
- Outside services quotes
- Commercial Items, including special tooling quotes
- Scheduling step by step order of work for shop/inspection/shipping
- Prepare sub task scheduling where necessary
- Communicate daily with strategic persons responsible for getting work out
- Submit Estimates for final approval by General Manager
- Background in a Machine Ship, preferably hands on. Familiarity CNC Machining, Manual Set-Up, and Haas CNC Machines.
- Experience with calibration, running parts and programming CNC's
- Have strong organizational skills, especially within computer data structure
- Ability to multitask effectively between several tasks
- Must be self-directed, and self-motivated, working with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to deliver under pressure and meet project deadlines
- Have the ability to work well in a team environment