Seeking a Warehouse Manager for a company in Port Reading, NJ. This is a direct hire position with benefits.
- Manage all warehouse personnel.
- Coordinate daily warehouse activities including, unloading of ocean containers consisting of Freight of all Kind; loading of LCL cargo onto outbound trailers/trucks; inspect documentation for all work performed.
- Ensure forklift drivers are certified; maintain and approve weekly payroll for all warehouse staff
- Keep inventory and purchase warehouse material needed such as pallets, shrink wrap and other related merchandise.
- Maintain OSHA requirements; forklift certification; monitor and maintain fire/safety regulations on a scheduled basis.
- Constant communication to meet all customer requirements.
- Resolve warehouse related issues with representatives from other departments throughout the company.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Experience leading a warehouse
- Forklift Certified and able to train others on FL
- Candidate must be computer literate and able to quickly learn required software
- Ability to Multi-Task Efficiently