EmployBridge Search Group
is currently recruiting for a Warehouse Supervisor in the Benicia California area. The Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for coordinating all warehouse activities daily. The Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for supervising the receiving, storage and shipping of product meeting company expectations and cost objectives.
- Management, storage, and distribution of products within the distribution center.
- Supervise the unloading of inbound shipments.
- Product storage, picking, and staging of outbound shipments.
- Verifying both inbound and outbound paperwork ensuring all products are properly counted.
- Complete all documentation of orders in the warehouse management system.
- Complete all necessary documents and reports.
- Analyze and report daily productivity and production metrics.
- Manage all KPIs and identify areas of improvement.
- Forecast and analyze product flow.
- Perform root cause analysis implementing process improvements.
- Identify and implement procedures to eliminate shortage and damaged product.
- Manage and schedule work schedules and ensure schedules are implemented properly and all areas of focus have proper coverage.
- Hire, train, and manage personnel.
- Attend management planning meetings
- Implement and promote safety in accordance with OSHA and company standards.
- Manage policies related to local, state, and federal regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2 plus years of warehouse and management experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. as needed
- Forklift, pallet jack, cherry picker, reach truck experience preferred
- Experience with MS Office Products, ERP and WMS systems preferred
- Ability to work a day shift schedule
- Supervisory experience required