Seeking a Senior Applications Engineer for a great company in Norcross, GA., the position could be remote depending on geography. This is a direct hire position with full benefits and a competitive salary.
This position could be fully remote for the right candidate.
Manage multiple projects with duties to include:
- Analysis of customer requirements and development of customer specific solutions.
- Clarification of content, planning alignment, adequate documentation, evaluation and approval of customer projects incl. conducting the application installation review
- Alignment of installation sign off documentation with headquarters
- Development, design and selection of additional and or value adding components
- Mentoring and coaching team members
- Verification and Validation during the value add project development
- Assisting during improvement related to engineering laboratory, test bench, telemetry and others
- BS Engineering degree in mechanical or electrical
- 8+ years experience in development or application experience around engines, non-road equipment or on-highway vehicles
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally by all transportation modes for business
- Proficiency in 3D Analysis
- Experience with SAE J1939 CAN communication and engine calibration software ETAS INCA
- Expert in product development methods and tools, such as ELT-AB, SIS, TIS, JIRA