EmployBridge Search Group is recruiting for maintenance technicians on night shifts in the Springfield, OH area:
Minimum four years' experience in industrial electrical controls, trouble shooting, and repair in high speed manufacturing environment.
Must be able to trouble shoot and repair both DC motors and drives, AC motors and VFDs, motor controls, starters, relays, two and three wire proximity sensors, limit switches, etc. Both DC and AC high and low voltage circuit troubleshooting to include machine safety circuits, safety relays, light curtains and safety gate latches.
Experience with 24VDC/AS up to 600VAC is a must for this position. Experience with CNC laser cutting a plus.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain records
• Proper use and care of PPE
• Clean and maintain work area and equipment
• Experience with 5S process
• Record data onto forms provided
• Must be able to operate a forklift and other support equipment • Troubleshoot and repair mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical systems
• Perform inspections of equipment
• Other duties as requiredSpecial Skills/Education/Experience Required
• Electrical (24V-480V, AC, Single and 3 phase power, DV Voltage, control systems, motor controls • PLC programming (creating, editing, troubleshooting)
• Ability to make decisions and solve complex problems on a wide variety of equipment • Analyzes circuits, wiring diagrams and drawings
• Must have excellent communications skills and be able to work well with others
• Must be able to work rotating shifts
• Associates Degree OR three or more years experience in an applicable field of work