EmployBridge Search Group
is currently recruiting for a Program Manager in the Albuquerque New Mexico area. The Program Manager is responsible for the main customer contact and will be the liaison between company and assigned customers. The Program Manager will manage customer relationships and coordinate all customer support activities.
- Provide detailed, accurate and timely information to customers regarding their inquiries relating to expediting, scheduled shipping dates, pricing, availability, order processing and credit processing.
- Proactively alert the customer of any issues (delivery, quality, cost, etc.) and propose solutions where possible. Track customer complaints/returns and ensure timely and proper corrective action is taken.
- Develop a strategy (with support from functional managers) to effectively service each customer, while preserving the interests of the Company. This includes material management (minimize inventory while meeting customer needs), production planning, quality assurance, etc.
- Analyze margins monthly and provide feedback to materials and operations to increase margins. Follow-up on variances to ensure timely resolution.
- Maintain and communicate performance metrics both internally and to assigned customers. Carefully monitor and manage performance on agreed upon metrics and develop action plans when required to improve performance.
- Actively work to develop and propose ideas to the customer to reduce costs, improve quality, shorten lead times, etc.
- Review customer purchase orders against quotations & resolve any discrepancies prior to processing the order. Lead new product meetings with other internal departments to ensure timely and effective support of new products.
- Process and negotiate customer purchase order and engineering changes and submit cost/delivery impacts to customers. Follow-up to ensure that all excess/obsolete inventory and other costs are recovered from the customer in a timely manner
- Work with minimal supervision and manage under stress to meet deadlines
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 plus years of program management experience in defense electronics industry
- Program Management Certifications preferred
- Operations management experience preferred
- MS Office Product Experience in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent Presentation Skills both verbally and written