EmployBridge Search Group
is currently recruiting for an Engineering Manager in the Albuquerque, New Mexico area. The Engineering Manager will be responsible for planning, leading and participating in the manufacturing processes, process improvements, lean manufacturing, equipment and labor estimating.
- Supervision and performance management of all manufacturing and process engineers
- Manage the standard work instructions related to manufacturing
- Evaluate new equipment for enhanced manufacturing/test capabilities and improve efficiencies
- Coordinate and oversee modifications to the facility and floor layouts
- Develop and validate labor standards
- Primary interface with customers on technical issues
- Identify, procure and fabricate for production
- Oversee and control the processing of engineering change requests
- Understand customer requirements from drawings, purchase orders, and specifications.
- Develop manufacturing processes and documentation to meet customer requirements and business needs.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent of education and experience
- 5 plus years of manufacturing industry experience
- Six Sigma training.
- Strong engineering subject matter expert on technical issues related to aerospace and defense market solutions.
- Solid understanding of electronic assembly/test practices and techniques
- Strong technical writing
- Supervisory experience
- Excellent presentation skills both verbally and written
- Military experience a plus