We are excited to partner with our client, as they have a full time opening for a Production Planner in Memphis, TN. This position offers a competitive base salary and excellent benefits. Please see a detailed job description below.
Job Description - Production Planner
The Production Planner analyzes all production requirements to determine the necessary work flow and resource optimization to ensure we meet our commitments to our Customer.
* Monitor the schedule to optimize the use of all the team.
* Collaborate with Planner Schedulers across all sites to discuss and share best practices.
* Produce an accurate production schedule that reflects our commitment of service delivery to the customer.
* Provide a daily overview and briefing of current and upcoming production requirement to the entire operations team.
* Monitor the schedule to optimize the use of all our resources, people, equipment and production lines.
* Generate the required pick tickets and prioritize pick tickets to optimize our productivity.
* Validate production completed versus production scheduled. Take the necessary CAPA to correct any variances.
* Ensure all required products and materials are available to meet the needs of the schedule.
* Develop and monitor the long-term production plan to ensure the plan and our capacity are aligned. * Drive effective communications between production, quality, sales and shipping teams, ensuring open and transparent lines of communication.
* Ensure the complete integrity and timeliness of all data in our operating systems. (Pack Manager / Kronos / Quick Base).
* Understand the required standards for each customer job/project.
* Align all customer requirements and specification with operations to ensure we have the required staffing, materials, equipment and capacity to complete required jobs/projects.
Associates Degree or Bachelor's degree.
* A.P.I.C.S Certification Preferred
* Lean Six Sigma Preferred
* GMP experience
* Lean manufacturing and continual process improvement experience