SIGN ON BONUS $300.00** EmployBridge Search Group is currently recruiting for
Perform repetitive work station or assembly line operations to mass produce components or to assemble those components into a completed product.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Receive objects or parts as they come down the assembly line or conveyor belt.
- Perform any assembly-type functions, using hand or power tools
- Operate both stationary and moving objects
- Operate any equipment needed to perform job
- Pass assembled product on the next team member so they can complete their duties
- Report any quality control issues to supervisor
- Work as individual or team environment
- Perform related duties as needed by supervision
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-1/2 year Assembly, Machine Operator and/or manufacturing experience
- Ability to understand and follow instructions
- Pay attention to detail
- Maintain a clean & safe environment
Physical demands and abilities
- Regularly required to stand for long periods of time
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Frequently required to use hand to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and balance
- Occasionally required to walk; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- **Bonus to be paid after 45 day period**
YOU MUST HAVE ELECTRO/MECHANICAL experience to be considered for this position