EmployBridge is currently seeking 3 Multi-Craft Maintenance Technicians for 2nd shift near the Columbus OH area:
- Mechanical troubleshooting with industrial processing, packing, peripheral plant equipment. Ability to read blueprints.
- Machining/metal fabrication/welding experience-fabricate small machine parts, guards, etc. Welding certification not required but preferred.
- Ability to read electrical schematics.
- Hardwire/relay logic.
- Skilled in high and low voltage electrical wiring.
- Rockwell training in Slick 500 PLC, PLC 5000.
- Understanding quality concepts of preventative and corrective maintenance.
- Involvement in root cause analysis, safety design, and quality improvement.
- Facility maintenance including but not limited to industrial refrigeration systems, wastewater treatment and boiler maintenance.
- Working with production team to plan machine downtime for rebuilds and upgrades to drive performance.
- Assistance in overseeing outside contractors during equipment installations or building construction.
APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration